Saturday, December 13, 2014

"Affirm your unquestioning belief in the power of your true self which is a divine expression of the universe." ~ Deepak
Busy, adventure filled day with Martha and Janice
Contemplate a Centering thought
Deepak Oprah Meditation challenge blended with an outing with friends
Ego mind wants to know ahead of time... craves certainty and control
Faithful Me
Giddy and Gleeful
Haw River
"I believe. I trust. I let go." ~ Deepak
Janice and Martha upon our arrival that the Lavender Farm
Kindred spirits all
Martha and Janice at the Haw River
"Nothing that you can lose that will diminish your wholeness...You are already whole and so is everyone else. Hold the intention for everything to work out for the highest good of everyone involved and then let go and allow opportunities to come your way." Deepak
Open House at Sunshine Lavender Farm was wonderful, right down to the
Purple cowgirl boots at the fireplace :
Quite the adventuresome day
Relinquish attachment to the Result
Sunshine Lavender Farm
"True self is the source of all wealth, abundance and everything else in the physical world. It is the consciousness that knows how to fulfill every need." ~ Deepak
"Uncertainty is certain. Embracing and flowing with that uncertainty is an essential part of the path to freedom, to peace, to love and abundance in our lives." ~ Oprah
Visiting with friends
eXtraordinary Day
Yesterday
Zinger of a "poker hand" in the grading of papers

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! I love visiting lavender farms, I hope that you got something delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, AND I went with two of my favorite people :) The treats they served included hot cocoa with lavender, shortbread cookies and fudge - of course with lavender. I bought honey, essential oil, jam, and a small embroidered sack of very fragrant dried lavender - all gifts - well, I decided to keep the essential oil for myself :)

      Delete