Trusting Nature's Course, November 22, 2014

Attract peace and All that comes with it. All are source energy
Bought our crazy Christmas sweaters :)
Creating Peace
Desire
Enlightenment is something you become, not something you possess
Finding your Freedom with Focus and Flexible consciousness
Gratitude quote by Emerson:
Hold the intention of peace for myself and others
Joy
Live Life in Love
Mahatma Gandhi: "Be the change you want to see in the world."
"No one on earth could feel like this, I'm thrown and overflown with bliss. There must be an angel playing with my heart." ~ Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart
Opening to Joy - Thank you Meghan for your light, your guidance and your love. xo
Peace: it's the space where being is more important than doing. Peace is the Power of the divine
Quagmire: great word. heard recently in connection to parenting
Relax and take in the transformation
Sea of Tranquility is an actual physical spot that you can access anytime, anywhere.
 It’s located in the center of your breastbone, 
and it’s an acupressure point with an uncanny ability to 
quiet agitation and promote relaxation.
Thank you Meghan. Namaste'

Union with the self is the essence of yoga. #750 of 1,001 Pearls of Yoga Wisdom
Visualize light illuminating your muscles and joints as you do asanas. #752
eXpanding awareness IS enlightenment
"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." ~ Rumi

http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/zenguin-mugs-set-of-4

No comments:

Post a Comment