To weed or not to weed THAT is the question

Attention really is your power source
Complete 100% Complete just as you are
Divine abundance - Deepak Chopra
Energy of Exuberance
Fully Flourish
Goodness
Have a clear intention!

https://www.facebook.com/ajourneytopeace/photos/a.452119468144916.99309.452088601481336/821436217879904/?type=1&theater
Know that your Kindness has a ripple effect on the universe
Like attracts Like. That is the LAW
Meditation: My attention activates my desires. Namaste'

"Once in a golden hour / I cast to earth a seed / And up there grew a flower / That others called a weed." ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
Quickly do what your soul directs
Rumi: "Never lose hope, my heart, Miracles dwell in the invisible."
"Take Time to do what makes your soul happy."
Unboundedness is my true nature
Virulent : extremely severe or harmful in its effects; poisonous, toxic, venomous, noxious, bitterly hostile

eXquisite basis of our eXistence

2 comments: