Feeling my way into the Vortex

Appreciation of my Alignment with All that is good and Abundant
Blissfully Bask in Beauty,
Creativity, and
Delicious 
Ease
Feel the Freedom and Fun of Focusing on my 
Grid
Happiness
Incredible
Joy
Knowledge that this is 
LOVE
Motivated to keep Moving forward
Nice Nudges are NICE
"Perform action without regard for the fruits of action." ~ Bhagavad Gita
Question... and listen Quietly for answers
Reveling in the joy of life!
SHINE!!! Self care is fun!
"Unforgettable experience here at MC" ~ my friend Lotus, who is visiting from China this semester.
Vipassana, or insight meditation, is the practice of continued close attention to sensation, through which one ultimately sees the true nature of existence. ~ Sharon Salzberg
 Xendan Click here to see a cool Post 
Yoga on Wednesday this week, but extra special celebration for Meghan's Birthday!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Have you been to the vortexes out among the Red Rocks of Arizona? They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, I have not, but I did just find this http://harmoniousearth.org/earths-major-chakra-points-and-vortexes-the-sacred-sites/#sthash.RqfxS988.dpbs

    ReplyDelete