Meditation experienceS

Ananda Hum: I am pure bliss
Being AWAKE to life. Becoming aware of my life.
Completeness Consciousness
Desiring from the level of true self, and trusting the universe to respond to that truth
Deserving of Divine abunDANCE
Embracing the stillness and positive emotions. Effortlessly achieving what I want
Rumi
Focusing on consciousness. Fully present
Getting clear... and "GIDDY" Thank you Liz
Harmonious growth. "Has anyone ever told you you are an amazing woman." :)
Intentions flow from my true self. I am the creator and my life in fulfillment is my work of art.
Jigsaw puzzle pieces is there in the scattered pieces
Key is having a conscious intention - Ken Ushtrasan (camel pose)
Lit up! Lindsay Bakasana (crow pose)
My intention holds the key to fulfillment. Manifesting the Miracle of it all
Naturally Nourishing my passion
Open up, just a little bit more... One pointed - unbounded and focused at the same time
Pure unbounded awareness: love, joy and creativity as my personal vision
Quiet time reveals, my life is all about letting go
Receive just a little more...Receive just a little more
Source of joy, freedom, Strength comes from wholeness. Shift to Silent mind
True current Touched by intention
Unbounded awareness and focused awareness
Wholeness Within
eXponentially, eXpedient path: eXpanded awareness
Yoga's 3 elements include the ability to go deep into the mind
Zen Mama for today:

2 comments: