Sunday, July 27, 2014

Be conscious of the meaning. Be here. Be efficient. Be effective. BElieve

Control, or the illusion of it, is limiting. Code of Conduct that is my own.
Decisions, Dig inside
Expand and Enjoy the process
Find an empowering Focus. Find the essence of what it is that I want.
Giving my life what I deserve
 How committed am I? Honeysuckle Helps me appreciate all that life Has to offer.
"Joy is your birthright." ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
Kundalini yoga of Gabrielle Bernstein
Learning a Little more each day
Mind Body connection. Mission statement of purpose

Open to 
Prosperity
Quinoa joke ;) thank you Doug


"Remember, once upon a time, when we all knew how to play?" ~ Jessamyn West
"Step out of the moment and into eternity." ~ Tony Robbins
"Today we'll be tapping, twisting and taking time to connect with the deep abiding peace within." Thank
U - Meghan ;)
Vitality
"Whatever the present moment contains, embrace it as if you had chosen it yourself." ~ Eckhart Tolle
"eXcavate your buried bliss" ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
Zest is now serving "zest-aide!" A refreshing blend of fresh squeezed limes, oranges, lemons and grapefruit! Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment