July 14, 15, 16 2014

Begin again with every Breath
"Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves." ~ Swami Sivananda (1887-1963), India
Delete and Disperse - 84 e-mails this am in my work account - Down to 3!
Farrior Road
Going to be a GREAT! year!!
Home is now so close to Meredith 
Inventory was going to be the name of this blog, but! I changed my mind :)
"July to July" by me
Kendall was so happy we came back, she Kept me up most of the night "telling" me
Long Loud, Luxurious Laments of Love by Kendall
Now for the unpacking - and some more purging
"Organ-ized" balance # 419
Priscilla's class at Dragon's Egg
Quality of life is already much improved
Release it all, Release your mask #395
Shoulder openers
Thank you Ken!
Yoga now - 5pm Thursday with Meghan and the gang yay!
 Yoga NOW with Kathryn!!



No comments:

Post a Comment