New perspective...

August : respected and impressive
Before today, I always thought of "august" as just a month
Cold? 
Do yoga!
Exhausted? do yoga...
Feeling blue? do yoga
Going crazy? do yoga... Get the Gist?
Have a good day :)
John, you made me smile, see :) "In my continuing effort to provide you with amusement, I send you this"
"Know you're not alone..." ~ Phillip Phillips
"Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." ~ Gary Allan
"Magic is what we invent when we want something we think we can't have." ~ Sarah Addison Allen
"On my knees and out of luck, I look up." ~ Mumford and Sons
Puzzling
Quilling
Read more, computer less
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=705559146145128&set=a.598872980147079.1073741828.596751103692600&type=1&theater
"Take the gentle path." ~ George Herbert
"Umbrella poles wrapped in strings of twinkle lights" p. 66 Lost Lake
Valerie, the picture of my great gram's church is stunning!

Winter garden walks offer new perspective

eXpecting snow in the south today... schools cancelled - that's 2 "L"s folks!

3 comments: