Midweek Mayhem - January 22, 2014

Agog! Aghast! :)
Benedict Cumberbatch
Cogito ergo sum : thinking about one’s existence proves that an "I" exists; "I think, therefore I am." ~ Descartes
Elizabeth's on her first day of her last semester: "there was hub and there was bub."
Faith music Filters through all that
"Grace can be the experience of a second wind, when even though what you want is clarity and resolution, what you get is stamina and poignancy and the strength to hang on." ~ Anne Lamott Help Thanks Wow 
"How Mercy Looks From Here" by Amy Grant
"I think; therefore I am." ~ Rene Descartes
Janice hosted a lovely lunch to honor our friend's birthday
"Know you're not alone 'cause I'm gonna make this place your home" ~ Phillip Phillips' "Home"
Marvelous Martha
Nebulous - just because it's a good word - hazy
Oh
Pooh!
Reading 3 books at once right now: Mosaic by Amy Grant
"Sensitive, creative Souls need Support and recognition that it is real" ~ SAA 1/22/14
"Through the most ordinary things... life is Transformed" ~  Anne Lamott Help Thanks Wow
"Wish-fulfillment" ~ Sarah Addison Allen 1/22/14
"eXotic, like tasting turmeric or saffron after a year of eating pudding." p. 13 ~ Sarah Addison Allen's Lost Lake

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are a Sarah Addison Allen fan to! I was lucky enough to win an advance copy of Lost Lake. As always she entwines magic and triumph. Garden Spells is still my favorite :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy! Garden Spells is still my favorite too, but you have once again inspired me to leave my computer and go read!! :) I've only read a little bit of Lost Lake, but I did go hear Sarah Addison Allen read the part I had already read. I bought the book on Tuesday and went to see her at her first public reading in 4 years. Lovely, lovely woman, as are you!! :)

      Delete