Upcoming events and the week in review...


"Bursting with Brilliant sunshine..." p. 116
Carmen Christopher and her Comic relief
Definitely many things for which I am so very grateful
"Feeling the intensity of unconditional love." p. 131
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others." ~ Cicero (106-43 BCE)
Hocus pocus video. click here. no idea why, but there you have it.
"I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be." ~ Albert Einstein
Jess updated her blog and pictures - yay!!
Kid President : "Hope is contagious. Spread it. (The flu is also contagious, but don't spread that.)"
"La-dee-dee-da-da-da... Abracadabra..."
Magic!
Neurosurgeon, Eben Alexander's Near death experience
"'Om' was the sound I remembered hearing associated with that omniscient, ominpotent, and unconditionally loving God..." p. 47

Quote by Einstein : "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." 
Rise up
Stand tall
"Understood for the first time who I really was." p 124
"Vexed by some earthly concern." p.113
"We are connected as One through our Divine link with God" p. 161

Zeke, Jess, Liam and Kelly 4 make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment