Monday, December 9, 2013 - Yoga and Reading

Altimeter
Be; Breathe
Connect
Deep Depths of transformation
Edge of what we are and can do at any given moment
Find...
Grace and space
Here is Humility born
"It is a profound place of growth" (70).
Juncture
Kindness
Meet
Nonetheless, Necessary
Occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.
Profound change takes place right there... in that Paradox
"Quiet agent of possibility and hard won peace" (70).
Respect our limits
Stand at the threshold and Soften
Trust is born
Understanding the Unknown
Vital
Whole Worlds exist at precisely at such junctures
eXperiment
Yoga
Zen moments like this are why I love life's synchronicity. Two pages of a book, and two friends who don't know each other (yet) came together in these, my early morning moments of meditation. Thank you Meghan Griffith for another amazing yoga class, and thank you Gunilla Norris for another gem of a book.

1 comment:

  1. I love Zen moments and the word synchronicity! I am going to have to use it as a post title one day when I have a Zen moment.

    Okay wow - it was meant for me to click over here today. I clicked on liminal to see what it meant. It's like limbo! Thanks Jackie.

    ReplyDelete