Christmas movies are the best!

"Aren't those bells the most beautiful sound?" ~ Hero Girl (Nona Gaye)
Conductor
Doubter?
Feeling is believing
Got up and made hot cocoa for us at this point :)
"Here we only got one rule / Never, ever let it cool..."
"In some serious jelly" ~ Conductor
Josh Hutcherson plays the 'Hero Boy'
"...Keep it cooking in the pot / Soon we got hot chocolate!" ~ Conductor
http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/12/22/12-easy-ways-to-make-life-simple-again/
Movie time
Next up... heat miser etc :)
"On Christmas Eve many years ago I laid quietly in my bed. I did not rustle the sheets, I breathed slowly and silently. I was listening for a sound I was afraid I'd never hear: the sound of Santa's sleigh bells." ~ Hero Boy
Railroaded!
Santa Claus : "There's no greater gift than friendship."
Tom Hanks : Father / Conductor / Hobo / Scrooge / Santa Claus
"Up a creek! Up a tree!" ~ Engineer/Firefighter
Valerie's "Red Bauble Selfie"
"What in the name of Mike?" ~ Conductor
'JaX'  is the name Jimmy Pinchak goes by (plays the 'Know-It-All')
"You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why..."
Zemeckis, Robert (director/producer)

No comments:

Post a Comment