July 6 - Chair

Today's photo a day prompt: "Chair" - This one reminds me of being at my Aunt Madeline's 
28 Lester Avenue, Pawcatuck, CT. 
When she had a stroke and had to move to a nursing home in 1984, my Godmother and Aunt, Joan Malaghan moved to that house. She has since moved to a  little place called Edythe K. Richmond Homes. It's a little wierd, because it's right next door to where my Grandmother last lived on her own, but it's cute. Aunt Joan's grandson now lives at 28 Lester Avenue, with his wife and twin toddler boys. I wonder where those chairs went.... Note. NEVER sit on one of those metal chairs in the summer without a cushion :) 

If you'd like to see a "living chair" and a man with nearly as much patience as God: http://pooktre.com/photos/living-chair/

And this is one of my favs, and the one I posted for this day's photo a day challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment