July 4 - Fun updating this one from 2012 - 6 years later


 photo taken June 30, 2018
Cartwheeling through Life... Happy birthday Cartwheel for America today. 7/4/18
"Dreams call for a leap of faith: "Desperate for changing / Starving for truth..." ~ Lifehouse
"Each one of us is a gift... to our parents... to each other... to the people we love and  who love us and to life." ~ John Denver
"Forgetting all I'm lacking / Completely incomplete..." ~ Lifehouse
Gifts to each other - think on that for a while. 
Hearing songs I love in an entirely different way now. For example, "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse
IndepenDANCE Day! "I'll take your invitation / You take all of me" ~ Lifehouse
John Denver's song "For You" led me to this gem: "The Gift You Are" Just wow!
Kickball with Misty - oops! she popped it... again... 7/4/12 oh how she loved that backyard.
 thank you for sharing this, Maura 7/4/18
Lounging now (7/4/12) "Letting go of all I've held onto I'm standing here until you...
"Make MMove I'm hanging by a Moment here with you." ~ Lifehouse 7/4/18
"Not quite sure where to go..."  ~ Lifehouse
Outcome is Out of my hands 7/4/12
PlayFULL and Passionate Pursuit of happiness..." SBB's Simple Abundance 7/4/12
 Peace of Pie
"Quiz" for a whopping 102 points! Nice job, Kim!! 7/4/18
Reading, Resting, Relaxing? well... kinda sorts now that it is after 6pm
Sarah BanBreathnach's Simply Abundance.
Trust that Spirit is holding the net! yes! True then. True now. The Truth is True always.
Uncomfortable is a great place to start. Unknown is when I say "show me, Lord."
Vision. Have one.
Wonderful Wednesday
"eXpect nothing; live fully in surprise." Alice Walker
"You can go to bed without fear, You will lie down and sleep soundly." ~ Proverbs 3:24
Zinnia at the garden: 

No comments:

Post a Comment