July 5 - On the floor

I don't think I can compile a whole blog around the subject, but here is the photo I posted for the challenge "on the floor" - a picture of Elizabeth's socks and sneakers and my sandals. The photo was taken this morning, but the "evidence" was left last night upon our return from our walk around our neighborhood to enjoy fireworks :)  Normally on the floor is cat hair, dog fur, or is it cat fur and dog hair... and random bits of other normal parts of everyday life....

Now I am watching a movie I've not seen since BEFORE I became and English Major. wow - and cool.

"Sucking the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone"
 ~ Robin Williams as John Keating in Dead Poet's Society

One day last week I wrote to my dear friend Jess:
"Most of the time I feel as though I am pretty good at sucking all the good stuff out of life
These last few days I've bee feeling like life is sucking everything out of me." JBLM :) - I didn't even realize I was paraphrasing Thoreau :)

No comments:

Post a Comment