Catching up - July 22nd

 Aleph: first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, also a book by Paulo Coelho
subtitle: Transform your life. Rewrite your destiny.

Bamboo story in that Book was excellent - I need to find it again - since I am typing this on 4/19/15
Creativity
Dare to Dawdle
Earth bubbles Exhalations
"Finger" was the photo a day challenge for July 15 - I chose Finger of God and this picture
 How's this for day 17 of the challenge "My Addiction"?
Illusion
July photo a day challenge
Kindergarten art project for day 18 of the challenge for "plate"
Let's see... 16th challenge: "sign" This was a sign Misty did not want me to go to work
Milieu - the physical or social setting in which something occurs or develops
Now
Ok
Present moment
Quotidian: ordinary, common
Relationship - the photo challenge for July 14 was "building". I chose to think of it as building my relationship with Elizabeth, especially after our fun morning adventure back to one of her favorite sculptures. It is called "Mud Buddies" and is in downtown Cary near Blue Moon Cafe

"Simplicity and abundance are Soulmates" ~ SBB
"Tears are words that need to be shed" (35).
Ueland, Brenda:journalist, editor, freelance writer, and teacher of writing.
Vagaries: an odd or unpredictable idea or happening
 "Words are tears that have been written down" (35).
Yao: 'very distant' p.63
Zany!

No comments:

Post a Comment