And how do YOU feel today?

I've had a difficult time in the last week, harrowing, in fact. I chose to wrestle with a rather large poison ivy vine last weekend, it seems to have won :( the battle anyway. I am not just itching, but also in a lot of pain and extremely emotional. I been reliving childhood memories as well as having bouts of self loathing and guilt (because I physically cannot do the things I feel I should be doing for others). Even though I do know that guilt is nothing more than Godless Ugly Icky Lousy Thinking, I still feel it, as well as a lot of other things, so here is my week in review ABC list...

Anxious, Angry, Achey -> Aware, Accepting, Ambulatory
Befuddled, Bothered By Bad choices
Crabby, Convalescing, Concerned
Discombobulated
Emotional, Embarrassed
Frustrated, Foibles
Grumpy --> Glissando (learned a new word while waiting for E at dentist today :)
Harried, Human --> Happier
Irritable, Intense
Jumpy
Kinda stupid
Lousy Lazy Loathing
Moody?
No
Overwhelmed, Oozing Obnoxious Oozing
Persistent, Pathetic --> Prednisone
Quiet
Restless, Reluctant --> Relieved
Sad
Tired, Tight, Triggered
Unmotivated, Uncomfortable 
Vexed
Weary
Xasperated
Yucky
Zerrissenheit

No comments:

Post a Comment