May 2012 connected through May 2019

Alice in Wonderland's Teatray Facebook page post from May 24, 2013
"Cartwheels and Coffee" a little brochure found in the desk in my room with
Dad's handwriting on it
Early morning Energy boost through meditation
"Find the stream of energy that is running through you, and use it." ~ Deepak
Gardening - the items in this list may not seem to be connected, but they are for me
 

Inherent with creation... 
Jessica's talk "Future Focus 3: Attacking Anxiety" at Sprout Springs Church watch and listen here
Kodi Lee on American's Got Talent: Mom shared with me this am
"Life is the messy bits" quote from the movie Letters to Juliet:
May 25 of Daily Calm: 365 Days of Serenity


Passion: the Authentic muse: 
Quailmeggedon. The cloud of birds was so massive that it seemed like a solar eclipse. For the rest of their lives, when the eyewitnesses who were there that day closed their eyes at night, they counted quail. source
Rose garden Rapture... 
Untroubled Relationship (May 29 - My Utmost for His HighestUnion with Jesus is complete and absolute.
Video of Village Visit on the last day May 2019
When you start with 'no' it is almost impossible to get back to a clear and wonderful 'yes'. " ~ Richard Rohr In the Footsteps of St. Paul
He eXpects my life to be a "Bethlehem." Am I allowing my natural life to be slowly transformed by the indwelling life of the Son of God? ~ May 31 My Utmost for His Highest 
"Yes, I said, yes, I will. Yes!” ~ James Joyce, Ulysses
Zoetermeer, Netherlands  

No comments:

Post a Comment