T is for Thomason


Thomason - A family name, the one into which my Mom was Born, but the woman who became known as "Grammy TT" was born a Bailey. Oh that Circle of life keeps turning, Does it not?
Even now, we still have a Bailey in our Family. As my own child Grew, we saw, and they felt, the Bailey within.... Here is a photo from Thanksgiving 1962: My Mom, sister Susan, and that little one is me, sitting on Grandma Thomason's lap. I have no recollection of this, since I was not even two at the time, but Mom does, and is pregnant with my brother John in this photo, and she told me :)  Ken and Karen were there too, of course, but there is something about this cropped version that I Like... Must be the facial expressions - and Now, today, June 1, 2019, I am intrigued by how it is Opening my heart to a new kind of blog post. One that heals, mends, melds, Past, Present, future... speaking of which, a Quinquennial high school Reunion will be on my birthday this year. Stonington High School, Class of 1979. Thank you, God, for this most amazing life. Use me, God, and bless me with Understanding, Vision, and Wisdom. Help me continue to grow closer to you each day, and to eXist loudly in a way that is pleasing in your eyes, because...

eZekiel 37:12 June 3, 2019 reading of June 1 My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers revealed a note I'd written last summer: (eZekiel 36:26 "I will give you a new heart... a tendr, responsive heart." His word renews our minds) 

No comments:

Post a Comment