Memorial Day, 2012 redo - 4 years later

Beloved Books: But "Be here now. Be somewhere else later." ~ Ram Dass
Contented Clarity
Dazzling Dawn? not so much Dazzling today as Drizzly
Emerging Excellence: Earthing helps me
Feel Focused, and grounded
 thank you, Spirit of a Hippie

Gustatory satisfaction : of or relating to taste or tasting.
I love this so much, Alisa Johnson. Thank you
Jessika Perkins is having a blast discovering a whole new world of edibles!

 thank you, Kim


Movie Marathon Might be nice, but instead I've packed them to ship ahead for my visit to CT
Now it's time for a good long soak to release the toxins
Original post was done 4 years ago - so much has changed, mostly for the best, perhaps all
Pineapple Cucumber Gazpacho? Perhaps
Quit sugar since the original post

Scrapbooking and Skittles and twizzler treats - haha neither one anymore

Understanding how to add life to your years and years to your life.
Vision

Xcept... I now combine the two words into one: Visionary
Years to Your life and life to Your Years - plus
Zest add to my evening meals with just a radish or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment