It's been a year...

Ashley Cooke's "it's been a year" listen here
"Before we raise a glass up to the next one...
"Cheers to three hundred sixty five of record lows and record highs"
"Damn, it's been a year...did a lot more than I thought I could one"
Enough already! Let go!
"For the minute you got, it's probably a lot, more than you wanna hear..."
"Goodbye My Friend" by Billy Walsh listen here
"Hootie and the Blowfish "Let Her Cry" listen here
"It's been a year... It's been three hundred sixty five of record lows and record highs..."
"Just looked up and realized it" ~ Ashley Cooke's  "it's been a year"
June 22, 2022  March 30, 2023 
"...Kinda quick to me, but I guess it's been a year" ~ Ashley Cooke's  "it's been a year"
"Loving and Losing, fun and confusing..." ~ Ashley Cooke and I "Love You Anyway" ~ Luke Combs
Magnolia Melancholy
Now... "Now That I Know" by Devendra Banhart listen here
Opportunities ... "Only Lonely on the Inside" ~ Hootie and the Blowfish
"...Praying and shifting gears...." ~ Ashley Cooke's  "it's been a year"
Quick? No, but sudden... sort of
"Record lows and record highs..."
"So all I'll say is, it's been a year / Since ...
That last email, That last phone call
Unbelievable 
Vow "The Promise" by Tracy Chapman 

"Yeah, it's been a year...Yeah, looking back it's damn sure been the best one..." ~ Ashley Cooke
Zen (from last year's post)now

1 comment: