The House That Jack Built, Built Me now September 19, 2019

April 17, 2012 was the original date of this post - my Dad's 79th birthday
Begin again, again
Carpe diem
 "Drawback of anger is that it Destroys your inner peace...Distorts your view of reality. If you think about this and come to understand that anger is really unhelpful, that it is only Destructive, you can begin to Distance yourself from anger." ~ Dalai Lama
Epiphany
Finally happened ... and it's a
Good one, a  God shot, you might say
Here is a picture of the "House that Jack built"
I lived here from 1961 - 1981,  back for a bit in 1982? Or 1983? and again November 1, 2018 through Sept 19, 2019...
Jack and Nancy Law's home since 1960...  this pic 1971
Karen, Ken, Susan, John, and Bob
Law Love Lives here still
Miranda Lambert's song... The House That Built Me
Nudged an epiphany: here's a photo of the house that REbuilt me...
October 1996 through July 2013, I lived here.
Pawcatuck, CT is still where I lived the longest, but
Quality time with love was spent at the house on Sarabande Drive
Realizing Responsibilities Rather than Resisting them.
"Sarabande 'erotic dance of the 16th century of Mexico and Spain'.. es muy enteresante" - Summer, 2008
Thank you, God, for sending me all that was needed to
Unearthing all that I'd buried and all of the...
Valuable lessons that ensued 
"Where I'll end up well I think, Only God really knows" ~ "The Wind" by Cat Stevens
eXpression of growth
Yard work can be therapeutic
Zzzzzz - a reminder to rest now.

2 comments:

  1. This is probably one of the most moving posts that I've read in a long time. Its sentiment & symbolism truly struck a chord with me this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear it, as creating it has helped heal and put me more at ease about the future, the purpose of the present, and letting go of the outcome.

    ReplyDelete