9/1/19 - Lesson 15 "Love or Fear, The Choice is Yours"

Attune to the will and love of God
Bring Peace to the world this day
Celebrate the truth of who you are
Direct the Spirit to Dissolve illusion
Embark on this simple process
Focus on Forgiveness as the recognition that nothing has been to me
Have you suffered enough?
Inhale: "I accept" exhale "the love of God." am joy
Joy
Ken, thank you for stopping by Alexandra's
Milagro CafĂ© with Mom
No wonder I have had such a headache." min 15 of Lesson 15
Only love or fear - which will I chose this moment?
Pain and suffering is gone and forgotten (in moments of  deep connection with God)
Quality of awareness Question at min 12
"Rest in the perfect Remembrance I am one with God" min 18
Set aside the roar and din of the world
"Thirst is a good prayer. Be true to your longing." p. 77 ~ Gunilla Norris' A Mystic Garden
"Unsurpassed Intimacy of Tested Faith" ~ August 28 My Utmost for His Highest
"Venture out with courage on the words of Jesus Christ" ~ August 28 My Utmost for His Highest
"We are not destined to happiness, nor health, but to holiness"  ~ Oswald Chambers
Holiness is not simply what God gives me, but what God has given me that is being e
Xhibited in my life. " September 1 My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
"You have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit and when I stand up.  You know my thoughts, even when I'm far away..." Psalm 139
Zagarenski art  Gunilla Norris' words

No comments:

Post a Comment