September, soften my worries and thicken my faith...

Abide. At-one-meant....
 "Be true, be kind, pay attention..." ~ Carrie Newcomer source
Commitment to the reality of love. Commune. Continue to Connect.
Do you think I am trying to weave a spell? Perhaps I am; but remember your fairy tales. Spells are used for breaking enchantments as well as for inducing them. And you and I have need of the strongest spell that can be found to wake us from the evil enchantment of worldliness which has laid upon us for nearly a hundred years.” ~ C.S. Lewis source
"Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for. Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us."  ~ Maya Angelou
"Feed my spirit with love, and fill my dreams with direction." ~ Billy Chapata
"Hummingbirds are starting their migration. Keep your feeders filled until October 15! Even if your hummingbird residents have moved on, keep your feeders full to help those making their journey south source: Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center Photo by Bill Canosa
John Lennox: "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life" watch and listen here
Kugluktuk, Northern Canada is North of arctic circle, and where Janice traveled most recently
"Let intuition be the compass that guides ...
Me towards everything that is meant for me, while giving me the awareness to steer away from any distraction." ~ Billy Chapata
"Now is the time to listen within, tend our inner garden mindfully until new flowers, new blessings can blossom. ~ Hermann Hesse
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. ~ Kahlil Gibran (via Lizbeth)
Questions: John Lennox: watch and listen here
Re-member: to embrace again - with love
"...Thicken my faith"
"Unsurpassed Intimacy of Tested Faith" ~ My Utmost for His Highest
"Vigilance for the Kingdom" Lesson 20, The Way of Mastery

eXpand and extend as Life comes forth, Creation comes forth, extend the good, the holy, and the beautiful - fully.
Yoga with Ken, one of the highlights of my week. 
"Zimbabwean poet Billy Chapata provides a thought-provoking take on the universal experiences of love, pain, and what comes next through messages of empowerment. This collection of poetry and prose will justify heartache and inspire the fortitude to survive and prosper."

No comments:

Post a Comment