July 7-11, 2018 - As another birthday approaches....

"Accurate balance of Attitude and emotions." ~ Neal Alligoode 7/8/18
Basil (the Saint, not the plant): "The best prayer is one which imprints upon the soul a keen sense of God. This is what it means to become a house of God: to have God dwelling within through our remembrance of Him. 
Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. "Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change.” - Neville Goddard
Every Day Spirit : "Today, walk with a soft step and love with a warm heart. Extend the net of your compassion to cover all living things. We attract and magnify all that we put forth in our thoughts, words and actions. Let's stand strong in the flow of love."
"Fleeing all things, the one who loves God will draw near to him, chasing away the desires which lead to evil and holding to those things which lead to virtue." ~ St. Basil
Happy birthday to you, little brother ;)
"I am holding you by your right hand. Nothing can separate you from my presence. Don't look for affirmations in the wrong places. The source of real affirmation is my unconditional love. I see you radiant in my robe of righteousness. Your challenges prepare you for face-to-face fellowship with me. Immerse yourself in my loving presence. Be receptive to my affirmation which flows continually." From the book:
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young, shared with me 2/28/16, "found" again this morning 7/8/18
"Keep my words and store up my commands within you. Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye." ~ Proverbs 7:1-2 NIV
Martina McBride "When You Love Me" listening with new ears of God's love
"Never forget how much your family loves you." ~ Coco
"Opening ourselves to impulse...we not only forget ourselves... we discover ourselves, our luminous, incandescent selves." I was reading Julia Cameron's The Sound of Paper 6 years ago today.
Proverbs 1-3: Purpose and theme
Quotes about "how the light gets in " are slightly different:
Rumi  (below) vs. Lenoard Cohen : There is a crack in everything / That's how the light gets in
"Shine bright, beautiful Souls!" ~ Rythmia on Facebook
"The wound is the place where the light enters you." ~ Rumi
Unified
Vision
"Wisdom isn't what you know. It's what you  DO with what you know." ~ Lifepointe Church
"You are enough. You are more than enough!" ~ Rythmia on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment