July 13, 2018 - 57th Birthday - writing my story - one day at a time

Arboretum visits x2 and "Ancient Secrets of a Master Healer..." TEDx Talk
"Balance and purification"
Capacity, Clarity and deep healing...
Dad, miss you  Discipline, so important
Essence of religion is to know soul, the true Self, the consciousness (source)
Friends. including... Donna and her new baby, Laura, Gerry, Mary, Gail, Julie, and so many others
"How often have you sailed in my dreams. And now you come in my awakening, which is my deeper dream. Ready am I to go, and my eagerness with sails full set awaits the wind...
"If this indeed be the hour in which I lift up my lantern, it is not my flame that shall burn therein. Empty and dark shall I raise my lantern, And the guardian of the night shall fill it with oil and he shall light it also." ~  ~ The Prophet, Kahlil Gibran
Jacquelyn Beth Law
Karen, Ken, Susan, John, Bob...
Logan...  Looking at health in terms of balance and purification. Love
Mom, I love so and value all that we share, each and every day
"Not the sun or summer alone, but every hour and season yields its tribute of delight." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Only another breath will I breathe in this still air, only another loving look cast backward..." ~ The Prophet, Kahlil Gibran
Panchakarma is the mind-body healing experience for detoxifying the body, strengthening, and restoring balance and well-being. (Promotes detoxification and rejuvenation).
Question: How can I appreciate and enjoy even more the Divine power, guidance, and playfulness that is in and around me in this moment? 
Requires discipline, patience, and lifestyle change... Everything is a medicine or a prison depending on how you use it. Three important questions to ask and then journal to bring clarity and healing. Write them down. Review them Routinely.
Siddha Veda : ancient art of discovering what you want and achieving it, physically, mental, and emotionally
      
Valuing things in your life while you have them
Wisdom. ask: "Who am I and Why am I even doing What I'm doing?"
“ eXists to help us connect with God.” ~ Lifepointe Church's Neal Alligood 7/15/18
"Your mind is way too crowded" source min 6:45
Zest - how would one decide? I think I'd have to have both ;)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment