Finals Week Fun!!

Activation energy (Ea) : the minimum energy required to ignite (excite) to reach height of the potential barrier
Become more and more resilient in each moment
Connecting the dots between
Desire and my Date with Destiny
Each day an opportunity to learn, and grow, and give, and be of service
Finals Week Fun
Harmonizing Heals the emotional body
Irises in bloom all over campus:
John 17:20-21: “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.
"Key is to create a connection - marry/harmonize through the neural network" from an old journal
Library is a buzz with energy of the culmination of the semester
No Saturday finals, but the library is still open. Now to check on things at the gardens "Overflowing and Overwhelming with love by God's grace" ~ Ted Nottingham
Quotes on this page are from Ted Nottingham YouTube videos
Rose Bowman '14 stopped by to see me :)
 "Set free. Liberated from the things of the world that turn us away from Spirit"
"Union with the Divine: The Mysticism of Meister Eckhart" 
eXams can be stressful, but! we had
Your breaks all lined up!
Zest Bakery, Stonington, CT  almost time for a visit


No comments:

Post a Comment