April 30, 2018 already.. Wow!

"By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower." ~ Rabindranath Tagore
Contemplate, Coalesce, Connect into Center
Defenseless : I relinquish the need to defend my point of view, and feel no need to persuade others to accept my opinions. ~ Chopra Center
Embrace the Law of Least Effort today.  ~ Chopra Center
"Finals Fun" week starts tomorrow - April 30, 2018
I remain open to all points of view and am not rigidly attached to any one of them. I choose being kind over being right.  ~ Chopra Center
Julie inspired me to jump in her pool! I LOVE it!! 
Kindness matters. Always choose being Kind over being right.
Mom and Michelle - how wonderful is this...
"Nature is the ultimate master of patience. It forces nothing, holds on to nothing, and allows for everything. It embraces the Law of Least Effort." ~ Chopra Center
 Opportunities are often disguised as "problems". I take the opportunity in this moment and transform it for my growth and expansion
Practice Acceptance : I accept people, situations, and circumstances as they occur. I know that this moment is as it should be, because the whole universe is as it should be. I will not struggle against the whole universe by struggling against this moment. I accept things as they are in this moment, not as I wish they were. ~ Chopra Center
Quote p. 63 The Book of Joy: "to be a reservoir or joy, an oasis of peace, a pool of serenity that can ripple out to all those around you." Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Responsibility : Today, I take responsibility for my situation and for all those events I see as problems. I avoid the urge to blame anyone or anything, including myself. ~ Chopra Center
Seek to be an oasis of caring and concern as you live your life.” ― Dalai Lama XIV, The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World
 thank you, Patricia Saxton at 52 Weeks of Peace
"Ultimately our greatest joy is when we seek to do good for others." ~ Desmond Tutu p. 59
Vale (world) of growth and development. p.92 .. I had previously thought the word was "veil" (covering). 
eXploring God through nature and checking out a few local churches.
 thank you for sharing this today, 4/25/18

No comments:

Post a Comment