Integrate truth, with love

Absorb negative electrons - the purpose for earthing/grounding - its effects are immense 
Bioengineering is the application of principles of biology and the tools of engineering to create usable, tangible, economically viable solutions 
Clear conduits for relaxation: rocks, crystals, water (streams, oceans, even early morning dew)
Dad is with me, in my thoughts, prayers, dreams, breath, and these really cool "orbs"
 
Energy spirals Eye of Horus
Facilitating health and wholeness in my own body First
Grounding is vital to my mental state - I get "cranky" if I don't pause to touch the earth often.
Healing properties of the Hydrophilic surfaces on water - Hexagonal structure
Integrating all the "pieces" of my life that are actually already NOT separate at all
John Byron Law, Jr 1990 Birthday number 57
Katherine E Gaitens created this amazing art installation at the
Library entrance for all to enjoy
"Magic Chocolate, Holotropic Breathwork, Grounding, Earthing, Vortexes, Crystals and More with Shamangelic Healer Anahata Ananda" with Ben Greenfield podcast
Nettle - stinging Nettle - in my smoothie? Yes!! recipe
Osmanthus fragrans (Fragrant Tea Olive) On One of my recent walks with Misty
Powerful energy in the Perturbation of water, and in the Pineal gland even referenced in the Bible
Quote: "So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.” The sun rose above him as he passed Peniel (face of God). Genesis 32:30 
Reading and listening and Remembering why I am here now.
Structured water forms an exclusion zone that excludes particles and solutes. A hexagonal crystalline Structure between water (liquid) and solid.
Usurped Used accurately in a sentence, is actually quite amusing - to me. 
Vortexing occurs naturally in nature, as in streams, rivers, waterfalls, etc. The vortex is a kind of mechanical perturbation or agitation. A very powerful way of increasing structure.
Weekend full of growth
eXplore God is the current topic at the church I felt draw to attend this weekend
Yet not quite the "fit" for me. Overwhelming large, but still quite helpful in my search.
Zest Bakery, in Stonington, CT, never fails to provide a "sweet" ending for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment