Holiday bits and pieces

Anatomyofliving on Instagram: “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.” ~ Albert Einstein
Blessings
Connecting to the earth and Community
 from Gone With the Wind
 “Trees are sanctuaries. Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth. They do not preach learning and precepts, they preach, undeterred by particulars, the ancient law of life.” ~ Hermann Hesse
For unto us... 
Gone With the Wind - so glad that's over!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1523389184449439&set=a.172461392875565.36933.100003351156569&type=3&theater
"I asked for tenderness and depths of feeling and you showed me that. Nothing more I need to see. Take me home... I will live in the past, the present, and the future. The spirits of all three shall strive within me.” ~  Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

"Keep Christmas well." ~  Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
Law Family christmas Love
"Merry Christmas from Stonington, CT" 
New knees for Karen Ann today
"P is very serious about her Poses"
"Quaker path matched up with many of my beliefs and values..." ~ Amy Langston 

This is the solstice, the still point / of the sun, its cusp and midnight / the year’s threshold and ..."
"...Unlocking, where the past / lets go of and becomes the future; the place of caught breath… " ~ Margaret Atwood
Violet Mae 
"We carry with us the smile of God." ~ source
I'm sure I had an eXquisite "X" - I just don't remember what it was 
Yuletide Humphrey:
Zoe, character in Christmas movie I am watching with my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment