Dec 10, 2017 through Dec 20, 2017

"All that remained was the deeply rooted peace." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh Walk With Me
 by Cheryl Turner (1960-2014)
Cheryl Turner's cover photo from February 2014 - still - the message is Clear 
"Denizens of open woodland..." now that a week has passed, I can't remember where I saw this
Elevation Worship's beautiful "Give me Faith"
Focus on Faith: my Flesh may Fail, but my God you never will...
Gentleness is powerful. When we use gentle and loving speech, we are able to transform anger, fear, resentment and suspicion in our communication. The whole intention of loving speech is to understand the other person and to be understood. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
"Hush before the storm..." ~ not only P!nk lyrics, but also p. of The Temple of Silence
"I want to put my oldest patterns down so my heart won't have to work so hard. I think I can fulfill my trust in Oneness, if I can move the center of my being through the pinhole of my fear [and] let my soul, the carrier of my being, emanate in all directions like the sun, till it softens and transforms the small, tight circle that is my fear." ~ Mark Nepo p. 201 Endless Practice
"Jesus I Come" by Elevation Worship
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Made cornbread "cupcakes" because... someone said muffins are just cupcakes made without love. Then blew kisses on'em before they went in the oven :) yum!!
Now it is Dec 19, 2017, and my "little one" is adulting all the way to Gram's ALONE!"
"One Voice" Billy Gilman, at home, in RI, thanks for sharing this video, Kim
"Right place. Right time. Right mind. Right heart." ~ John Kincheloe 12/15/17
"Temple of Silence, Order of the Christian Mystics" on Youtube
United Pursuit :)
Vishen Lakhiani : "The single most important relationship in your entire life is the relationship you have with yourself."
Wednesday - Dec 20, 2017 - 4 am - and all is Well - time to shower and hit the road!
eXit 91 in about 12-13 hours? maybe less? any bets?
Yes!! Misty and I have got this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment