July 2, 2017

Altar to myself made with treasure from dear friends, and my Mom
 Andie can enjoy it for the next week or so.
Birthday Card from Meredith College Ivy Society :)
Does anyone in their 50s actually enjoy hearing from AARP just before each birthday?
Everyone, apparently, if the responses on Facebook are any indication ;)
"For then, before religion was despised, The sky dwellers in person used to visit The stainless homes of heroes and be seen At mortal gatherings. -- Catullus
  Thank you, John Kincheloe
Gorgeous day, albeit quite warm, but absolutely LOVEly in every Garden I visited
Horoscope: 8 Ways to Make Money with Cancer Traits
Inspiration is everywhere

"LAWLAPALOOZA '17"

"Morning saunter" by me
Nerve cells that fire together, rewire together. 
Out and about most of the day, and lots of surprises along the way... like this One:
Passion flower at the greenhouse
Quantum signature in every trinity. ie. thought/feeling/emotion. Dr. Joe Dispenza
Relief at the Ready
 ahhhhhh

"Sunday Serenity" also by me
Time and energy is worth it in a place of service, anchored in brain, body and soul
Uncomfortable? Perhaps. Unworthy? Never!

eXtraordinary efforts for my very special, most favorite human
Yesterday I did all my running around so we could drive about 800 miles today. now...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment