Forward Flow - Day 9 - the last leg of this particular journey

podcast and wikipedia info here
Beginning this day in Conyers, GA to get Back home ASAP
"Chekhov's Gun" - my kid is SO smart! check out this explanation
Dinner from Domino's (see "W" below)
Finding solace in the clouds, my kid, and our new car
Gas stations in Georgia and South Carolina
Home to our pup at last!
Inward
Journey continues: onward and inward
Kendall of course, was Kendall and remained on my bed
Last Leg of the Long, even Epic adventure, was relatively short
Mountain Mint from the community garden for a fresh smell in our home
New Jack Kruse podcast up next for me
Observe truth ~ Jack Kruse, July 10, 2017
Podcasts : from the Adventure Zone to Mike Rowe, and back again
Quest Questions
Rest? nah!
Spinach from the community garden to nibble on prior to pizza  
"Together we will make a difference and bring a more powerful inspirational messages to the world."
Unlimited potential to live the
Vision
Whole Food's first and then...
so eXcited to be home, I made bulletproof coffee and stayed up way past my bedtime :)
Yes, yes! to life!!
Zinna at the community garden

No comments:

Post a Comment