Birthday 2017

Angela and I had a LOVEly time together at Taste
 yoga with my tribe. 
Brooke shared this card previously, and Liz Mockler this year. A definite favorite :)
Celebrating with some Campus beauty
 Compliments of Patty Blackwell
Definitely a favorite image of mine because it epitomizes the amazingness of our Mom
Enjoyed leading a group of GSE students on an Elective walk to the garden and gifts and hugs from Allyson xo
 Facebook's recap video
 thank you, again, Angela
"It's a cartwheel kinda day, Happy Birthday!" ~ Jon Blair
 thank you, Pat
Jean Carlton sent this bright and beautiful message, and I Just now realized - first Jackie LAW birthday in many years
Kooky friend? you betcha! 
Lizbeth Hall shared this Lovely image and sentiment
Me with my Mommy and Daddy xo taken June 2016 at same place :) on different days. 
Next year  perhaps we will spend it in CT/RI
Opening birthday gifts in the form of Facebook posts from friends far and wide
Pre-birthday warmup cartwheel Photo by Sue Gager Palmer July 12, 2014
Quiz I did this week revealed I am "secretly a Quaker :
Recapping all the messages from friends and family is a wonderful  to begin my weekend!
Sent to me by my friend, Ashley, this birthday wish in in Japanese : お誕生日おめでとう ~ Happiest of birthdays to you!" I love it!
Trader Joe's is the best!
Unconditional and Unlimited
Vision with Vast amounts of loVe
 thank you, Kim xo
Xoxoxoxo
 thanks, again, Angela
Zebra advertisement is where my friend Cheyenne works now. (I noticed on my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment