End August with renewed sense of inspiration...


Abundant universe holds Absolutely nothing back. ~ Deepak - Day 11: Intentional Me
Believe in my own infinite potential and receive as much good, love, peace and joy as I Believe
Connect with infinite possibility, we open the door to our supreme destiny.


 Destination can be reached more quickly when effortlessly - take a Deep breath, relax...
Each experience then contains within it, a sense of awe, of wonder and potential, and knowledge that there is a reason and a divine design to your life.

"Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon." ~ Nelson Mandela
Good news : while uncertainty can be unsettling, it is also the source of our Greatest joy.

Invictus (2009)

https://www.facebook.com/jcraulstonarboretum/photos/a.328534326152.190654.233232226152/10153529328776153/?type=1&theater
Kimberly Williams inspired me to go to library and get Sara Gottfried's book.
Loved
Morgan Freeman as
Nelson Mandela
"Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole 
I thank whatever gods may be, for my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance, I have not winced nor cried aloud 
Under the bludgeonings of fate, my head is bloody, but unbowed. 
Beyond this place of wrath and tears, looms but the horror of the shade 
and yet, the menace of the years finds, and shall find me, unafraid. 
It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishment the scroll 
I am the master of my fate - I am the captain of my soul." Invictus by William Ernest Henley 

Plant the seed of intention...trust and know ...clear and connected to our true purpose...surrender all of your fear, all of your anxiety, and settle into the expansive abundance and grace of the universe. 
Quote from Wayne Dyer posted on Facebook on August 30th, his last day on planet earth
https://www.facebook.com/drwaynedyer/photos/a.387583371029.167523.83636976029/10153575111431030/?type=1&theater

Relinquishing all attachment to the result, you affirm your unquestioning belief in the power of your true self which is a divine expression of the universe." ~ Deepak, Day 13: Faithful Me

"Stay present with Strength and trust...make each choice with intention...Stay aligned with our true power." ~ Oprah
"Times change, we need to change as well." ~ Francois Pienaar, Matt Damon

Upstander: someone who is willing to stand up and take action in defense of others.

Valerie Randall, Wayne Dyer and so many others continue to teach me Valuable lessons

We need inspiration. ~ Nelson Mandela
eXpect more of myself



 on my screen when I went back to what I was doing after getting side tracked. I love it!


2 comments: