Baby steps toward Quantum Leap - August 27,28

Awesome x 3 : Active Agent in creating my ideal life ~ Brian Johnson video
"Beyond this place of wrath and tears / Looms but the Horror of the shade / And yet the menace of the years / Finds, and shall find, me unafraid." from "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley

"Choosing to embrace the fullness of this moment, finding love and opportunity in where you are, right now, is Choosing the most powerful way to live." ~ Oprah

Day 10 - Deepak and Oprah Desire and Destiny Meditation: "Passionate Me"
Eager to embrace anything that comes our way.
Faith in the unknown
Go for it!
Have my ideal life as a Hero (not a victim)
"It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." from "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley
Juxtaposed triangles DDT and TED* The Empowerment Dynamic

"Key to creating the life you want – and deserve – is to be fully aware and fully present in your daily life." ~ Deepak, Day 11, Intentional Me
"Loving the journey – the one you’re on right now...
Mind absorbed in the wonder of the dance." ~ Deepak, Day 10, Passionate Me
Nahko and Medicine for the People - "Budding Trees"


Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul..." ~ from "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley

Passion: Power and Joy that gets sparked by being Present in every moment.
Quantum leaps begin with baby steps ~ David Emerald The Power of TED*

Respond to every call that excites your spirit” ~ Rumi
Set goals. Surrender all my fear and Stay aligned and Settle
"True abundance, riches beyond the goals we set for ourselves, exist more profoundly in knowing that this moment – this one, the one you’re in right now – is really perfection." ~ Oprah

Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but Unbowed." from "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley
Vision
We all set goals and have dreams
eXcited about what lies ahead.
You are right where you’re supposed to be.
Zukav’s book, Seat of the Soul : every action, thought and feeling is motivated by an intention and that intention is a cause that exists as one with an effect. Your intention is creating your reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment