July 18, 19, weekend misc

Beautifully Bearable through Breath
Cooler temps and Colors spark Creativity
Dragonfly Darting Desirable Downtime

"Economist pointed out, we are selling sugar cookies to the Danes, and buying sugar cookies from the Danes, another absurdity... it would be a lot more sustainable to simply swap recipes. I think it is a very good suggestion." ~ Michael Pollan
"Food is the magic." ~ Terry Wahls
GOOD mornings Great us everyday!
Hummingbird spotting at the Three Sisters Garden this morning
"Immersion is the experience of losing oneself in a fictional world. It's what happens when people are not merely informed or entertained but actually slip into a manufactured reality." - Frank Rose
Jason Silva quote at the beginning of newest video
Kripa: Sanskirt word for the tradition of thanking God every day and in return, God bestows grace

LOVE this! 
Magnificent Moodling - Moodle: To dawdle aimlessly, to idle time away.
Natural History of Four Meals
Omnivore's Dilemma
Pineapple lily at Carolyn's 

Queenisms:
"Running the Ice Cream Stand"
Sue always takes fabulous pictures, check out this little "Q"-t-pie ;)
"These are the questions I ask every day, on my way, on my way, on my way"
Unique ways of looking at life
Verb: grace - a quality of moving in a smooth, relaxed, and attractive way
"When I don't resist, I am in grace" ~ Deepak Chopra
eXpression of divine love: grace
Yesterday was National Ice Cream Day - Sue, Humphrey and mouse celebrated :)
Zen Den: Check out this video. I love it! - "found" it in 2011, rediscovered this weekend!

2 comments: