What's bloomin' now, besides me :)


Bertrand Russell : “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness."
"Come home to our hearts again" ~ Tara Brach
Eryngium aquaticum (Sea Holly)
Finding Freedom in the midst is difficulty
Gives faith
Hibiscus
I Find Peace
I find peace in the color of water
how it invites the light
how it flows through us 
and around us,
how it becomes so many different things
while renaming itself.
I find peace when I set greed aside
I find peace when I have spoken my last word
I find peace when I am ready to listen.
Joyce Sidman

Napatree Point... I'll see you again soon...
Okra - mallow family, as are hibiscus - who'd a thought?
Passion - Power and joy that gets sparked ... loving the journey
Quest Questions
Resiliency
Sacred pause...

Unlimited resources
Very nice choice, Ken
"When You Need Me" by Bruce!
eXquisite mechanism
Yarrow
Zest for life!!

3 comments:

  1. lovely post especially the last video ..thanks for sharing !
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail. I am so glad you found something good in there :) I love Tara Brach and all the things that come my way, which is why I feel so compelled to share them :)

      Delete