Sunday am ... there may be 2 posts for Feb 9, 2014

"Branching out"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=713098132057896&set=a.598872980147079.1073741828.596751103692600&type=1&theater
Cut the Caffeine? really??
Do I have to? really?
Eat
Foods that are
Good for me
High in potassium for proper functioning of nerves and muscle cells
"If flowers can grow through blankets of melting snow, there is hope for me." by Tyler Knott Gregson
"Just sit" ~ EKM
Ken and I just tied in our game of WordsWithFriends :)
"LOST (albeit in a good book)... in support of libraries, books, words, ideas…. 
http://thisiscentralstation.com/featured-blog/mysterious-paper-sculptures/
“No infant has the power of deciding….. by what circumstances (they) shall be surrounded.. Robert Owen
"Obscurity : the bigger it is, the less you see it" ~ Life is Beautiful
Part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we're from the same star.” - Emery Allen.
Quiet Saturday night with my girl and our pets
Resting
Snarky
Tony Stark
Uttanasana time....

No comments:

Post a Comment