End of February Images - 2014

Augment each other
"Balance"  by Ed Adam
Catching up on 
"Daffodil Street!" ~  we still shout it at the first sighting each year 2/24/14
Equal measure
Focus
Go to Give not to Get
Has Kindness Touched Your Day?"
http://www.taoofspiritualpartnership.com/2013/08/has-kindness-touched-your-day.html
"I am I Said" by Neil Diamond
"Joost, for whom kindness is an instinct" ~ The Way
Kōan : question, or statement, which is used in Zen-practice to provoke the "great doubt", and test a student's progress in Zen practice.
"Live with passion!" ~ Tony Robbins
Mel Robbins :  Autopilot or Emergency break?
Negative emotions magnify Negative emotions
Over reacting is no longer necessary
Posted on Facebook by The Yellow House: "The Point"
Quiet surprising
Really
"Sunny Side Up"  Valerie on Instagram
"Utmost importance: you must move at the pace of the Queen in perfect timing with God." ~ M Natifa Griffith
Victoria's 31st Birthday
"Why ask the question when the decision has been made?" ~ Downton Abby
eXciting and juicy ~ Tony Robbins
"You slay me" ~  I don't know where it came from but I heard it first from Chris Teator :)

4 comments:

  1. I love "I am I said" .....my favorite Neil Diamond song.... lived in Brooklyn 2 years.... then lived in Southern California for 3 years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always like the song and Neil Diamond, and still do, but the reference I heard to this song yesterday in an audio book was so heart-wrenching that I will never again think of the song in the same way.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Mandy, you would love the story behind that pup. The photo was taken by a Meredith College Faculty member found and followed her passion. http://www.meredith.edu/news/detail/meredith-faculty-member-featured-on-abc-world-news.

      Here's her bio: http://www.meredith.edu/directory/shannon_johnstone

      Delete