February 14th Valentine Gratitude for...

Art by Pamela Zagarenski
"Birthing the kind of woman who can authentically say, 'My soul is my own,' and then embody it in her life, her spirituality, and her...
Community..." p. 12
"Do something that makes you happy, and then find the person who gets their greatest joy from seeing you that way". found in an old journal, from an episode of Las Vegas
Elizabeth got herself psyched up and ready and hand delivered her resume to Rocket Fizz
February 7th opening was delayed by first one snow storm and then another
"How would I be able to reconcile myself to it?" p. 15
"If I fully awake to the truth, then what would I do?" p. 15
joy and abundance are within reach
Mutual inductance
"No place so awake and alive as the edge of becoming." p. 12  ~ Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd
Outback for dinner for a treat
Polarity and Playfulness = Passion
Radiance
"The truth may set you free, but first it will shatter the safe, sweet way you live." p. 15
Unleash your passion, deepen your love
Wordless place Where all things meet
eXploring the yoga of life
Zagarenski art and Zen tea are a great combination

No comments:

Post a Comment