Some thoughts for the end of my week

Brisk Bright days of November


Don’t surrender your loneliness / So quickly / Let it cut more deep / Let it ferment and season you / As few human /Or 
Even divine ingredients can ...
Ferment and season you
[God], Something missing in my heart tonight 
Has made my eyes so soft / My voice / so tender / My need of [You] / Absolutely Clear. Hafiz


Inured :  accustom someone to something, esp. something unpleasant.
Journey to Peace
LAW come into operation; take effect.
My favorite quote by Thich Nhat Hanh is below

Nutriments for Healing

Oh oh OH!
Pincha Mayurasana
Quote: "If you do not give
Right attention to the one you love, it is a kind of killing. When you are in the car together, if you are lost in thoughts, assuming you already know everything about her
She will Slowly die." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh, O Magazine, Feb. 2007

"What more can I give?" ~ Anne Lamott

eXistential attitude: a sense of disorientation and confusion in the face of an apparently meaningless or absurd world

No comments:

Post a Comment