Saturday Morning fullness

 Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spider Man with Martin Sheen, Sally Field and Denise Leary - wow
Big actors, very good movie. Being with my kid, priceless.
"Creative Spirit" Exhibit at Meredith - thank you for encouraging me Rebecca and Dianne. 
Enjoying time with my favorite teenager :)
FINALLY
Get some lunch
Have some down time?
I love  Mary Oliver's poetry and her quoting of Shelley in a recent interview... see below :)
John Kincheloe to the rescue once again
Kindest...

Misty Morning walk with Misty for Many Miles
Now it is off to get some lunch and then the library for help with research project.
"On Love": "... in solitude, or in that deserted state when we are surrounded by human beings and yet they sympathize not with us, we love the flowers, the grass and the waters and the sky. In the motion of the very leaves of spring in the blue air there is then found a secret correspondence with our heart." 
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Quotes sent to me from a friend who knows me so well 
Research librarian help - Thank you 
Susan 
Thank you, friends, for encouraging my creative spirit 
Ubiquitous : present, appearing, or found everywhere
Vitally important to encourage, support and let go
Wuthering Heights is the topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment