Sometimes we have our priorities shifted for us...

Align with the deep composting of God's love p. 90 of A Mystic Garden
"Be still and know" ~ Psalm 46:10
Cleaning up p. 92 of A Mystic Garden
Doing another redo ---------------
Everything can change in a split second...
For me, one of those times was simply,
Going to pick up my kid from Roleplay club...
Happened right in front of Cary High School.
I had to swerve to not hit someone who made an illegal left turn and pulled out in front of me and
Just (ps. turns out - this day, October 17th, is Julie's Birthday)
Kept right on going.
Luckily, two kind drivers saw what happened and stopped to see if I was ok...
Moving off of the Median, I
Next Need to get my kid and then
Off to AAA Car Care to see if I could get someone at look at it before they closed at 6pm.
Perhaps the very best thing about this incident was how calm my kid was,
Quietly and peacefully
Reminding me....



Turned out, I sheared the screws off of my Transmission fluid pan.
Undercarriage of our
Vehicle sits Very low :(
What next? Find a ride home, and a car to drive? Thank you, Julie.
less eXpensive fiX than I would have guessed, but have to find the part.
Yes, we are blessed, and that night, we really needed
Zen and Zzzzzzs

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I am thankful that neither one of you was hurt and that you have such kind people in your life willing to lend you a hand when you most need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shanna. I'd like to believe everyone does, but at least I know all my friends do. I realized later, as I was falling asleep, count all the blessings I could, that I would have done the same, if I could, had I known... If any of my friends need anything and I have it to offer. As the title hints at... I think a shift is needed NOW. Apparently, God felt a shift was needed for me.... It's a new day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting here writing with tears in my eyes. I am so grateful to God that you are safe & sound, Jackie. So grateful that the shift was an earthly one. You are such an incredible friend, if you didn't already know that & I love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Antoinette, thank you for your kind, sweet, loving words xo I love you too xo

    ReplyDelete