It's a new day....and I'm feeling ...

I began this post very early Thursday morning when I woke with this song playing in my head.


Alive, Alert Awake ... Adjusted
Blessed
Crazed and Cluttered
Discombobulated but Determined
Enthusiastic
Frenzied
Grateful for ALL the people who have touched my life
How do ...
I ...
Just do "it" with "it" being everything thing on my "to do" list
Kindred spirits
Lucky
Muddled
Needy
Overwhelmed or One thing at a time?
Priorities Please
Queashy
Ready for
Sleepy and Sad
Tired and Teary
Uninspired Ugh or rather U.G.H. Unbelievably Good, Huh? Thanks to Antoinette
Vulnerable
What a mish mashed mess of feeling huh? So now you see why it to a couple extra days for me to post this :)

2 comments:

  1. The music matches the video, but not the lyrics. Seems like a good [mis]match to this post & how you were feeling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!!and intended :) See what you think now :)

    ReplyDelete