Attuned to Autumn October 21, 2012

"Be fallow, turned into fertile ground"
Dedicated to those who are struggling yet still...
Enjoying THIS day
Finished reading A Mystic Garden by Gunilla Norris
"I believed in fairies then. I suppose I still do" ~ Eugene O'Neill
John Joseph and Robert James 
Ken, Karen and Sue
"Make your own choice"
Now... Next things Next
"Overdose of practical considerations" ~ Eugene O'Neill
Passionate Play
Quab : to throb; to quiver; something unfinished or immature; unfledged bird
"Revelation of my own love seemed to open my eyes to the love of others" ~ Eugene O'Neill


"Surrendered openness"

"The beds seem barren. But I know lying fallow is different from doing nothing... ceasing of doing... is a kind of doing as well ... dynamic nakedness ... a radical placement of trust ... remain open to the mystery that made us... It requires emptiness ... It requires everything" (94).
Undecided...
Verizon store today??
"...willing, imitate the vast permission that is God's love" (95).

"YOLO" does not mean "I ONLY LIVE ONCE, I SHOULD DO STUPID THINGS AND THIS WILL BE MY EXCUSE!!" It means "You only live once, so you shouldn't waste your time doing stupid things. Do things that matter, because you can't go back and fix your mistakes." ~ EKM

No comments:

Post a Comment