Music for a rainy day... 9/29/12 redo 6/28/16

After the rain... nearly four years ago...
Bake Banana Bread
Cary High School
Drama Club
Enjoyed making tie-dyed t-shirts
Food can be really FUN!
Gone Bananas - and yes, they are now GONE :)
Have to go back to Trader Joe's :) 
"I want to live where soul meets body /And let the sun wrap its arms around me /And bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing." ~ Death Cab for Cutie
Lorax - always a good movie to watch with my kid
Madeline Kate will by 4 on Sunday - at the time of this re-do, she is now
Now she is Nearly 8!
P!nk - Glitter In The Air (GRAMMYs on CBS)
Quote from the movie Catch and Release: "Who do you tell your stories to?"
Rachael Yamagata ft. Ray LaMontagne ~ Duet listen here
"Shoop, Shoop Song" I never knew it was called 
"The Shoop, Shoop Song (It's in his kiss)" but it is.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
Vonda Shepard's "100 Tears Away" is a new favorite since this originally posted.
Wind Beneath My Wings sung by Bette Midler
Sarah JarosZ's "Long Journey" is beautiful, and made me think of the journey ahead for my kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment