Monday, Sept 24, 2012

Artichokes (Globe and Cardoon)


Both light and shadow are the dance of Love.
Love has no cause, it is the astrolabe of God's secrets.
Lover and loving are inseparable and timeless.
Every moment is made glorious by the light of Love. Rumi.... ♥
Computer geek
Delish
English nerd
Face Fear
Galvanized Steel Bucket Grill from World Market - no longer available :(
Hawthorne, Nathaniel
I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house.
Junior year... wow
Keep track of what I am planting and moving
Laura needs me "next time I'm wearing my Gerry hat"
My pockets are empty but my heart is filled with something close to Divine
New phone time
Order online: Elizabeth's school pics, new cell phone
Pinkish Purple Plant Peeking out
Quirt: a riding whip with a short handle and a rawhide lash
Rumi ~ "Leaf sounds talk together like poets making fresh metaphors."
Shake'm into Shape
Thanks Jennifer :)
Unavailable?
Vitaballs - can't find'em anywhere - not even online :(
Whishing : to make a sibilant sound
... X, Y, Z

No comments:

Post a Comment