Sweet September - original published 9/2/2012

Angels. Alive to the moment p. 261 Sound of Paper by Julia Cameron
Balance. Become open to the muse and the moment
Cottonwood, Catkins, and Chicory
Discerning Diversity
Enthusiasm and "Emotionally nimble" p. 261 The Sound of Paper - What a great Expression!! :)
Free to Follow the muse... Finding Neverland
Gunilla Norris: "It’s September. Setting out to think about a subject and writing something about it every other day for a whole month seems daunting. Still any journey begins with a first step and then another. Left foot. Right foot. So why not make the subject this month be about journeying? I’m packing my bag!"

‎"He was my cream, and I was his coffee / and when you poured us together / it was something." ~Josephine Baker
Inspiration enters through the window of Irrelevance (p. 261 The Sound of Paper)
"Kay: I'm really lonely. And to be with someone, when you're not really with him can... it's... I think I might be less lonely... alone." ~ Hope Springs 
Miraculous Morning light (woke 2 teenagers at 6:30am yesterday:)   
Neverland, Natalie Merchant, Notice me! New day, New resolve,
Open to the world around me, Operation Rising Star
Particularity of PLAY!
Quite humid, Quiet patience
Roguishly
Sage Simplicity
"This is just a bit of silliness really" ~ Finding Neverland
Unique, Utterly exposed
Vast
Windows flung open in Whimsical Willingness :) "Why" by Annie Lennox
eXpressions of 
Youth-full-ness and joY
Zest for life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment