ok, where oh where has October gone???

It's the end of October already? Really?? How did this happen? One busy day after another, I suppose... Yesterday and today certainly have NOT been exceptions...



Ace Hardware on the list of places to go, but! they do not fix Sears Craftsman lawnmowers :(
Botanist - one who studies plants
Coffee and journal at Starbucks
Dendrologist: biologist who studies trees and other woody plants
Elizabeth helped me move furniture - yay!
Facial
Groceries
Horticulture: The science or art of cultivating fruits, vegetables, flowers, or ornamental plants
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Joy-o-licious
Kooky fun Holdenween parade and party
Latte
Marta Stewart's chewy chocolate ginger cookies
Now I am so pooped I can finally Nap...
Or "flop"
Pumpkin Patch
Quality time with my kid
Riding lesson
Sprinkled with Joy
Thank you, God, for a gorgeous day and "Terra" ->
Unbelievably cold this morning, but warmed up
Very nicely
Weekend Warrior
Xpand Xplore Xperience
Yoga
Zzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this entry! Made me feel like I'm not far away from you at all. I hope your Halloween is fabulous and know that we're sending you hugs and kisses over the Atlantic.

    ReplyDelete